Sunday, July 02, 2006

Decisions, decisions, decisions.......

Tomorrow is the day we find out whether we're staying in what is at the moment ridiculously sunny switzerland or leaving at the end of August. So thankfully we've had the world cup to distract us from thinking about it all too much! I'd like to make some clever football-related quip here but my mind is just not in gear after the tequila's last night watching France trounce Brazil.

But anyway if we do stay we have found a fantastic appartment with great views and acres of space...just finished and with the most fanastic views of both the Alps and the Jura. Just a minute, I have to send the BBC an email to complain on behalf of my husband about their insensitive advertising of BBC3 and BBC4 when we only get 1 & 2 here on cable! Back to the appartment, its just great...and I have always wanted mable worktops in my kitchen - get in! Sadly it will make my garden hose a little redundant as we'd be on the second floor.

All we need now is to know whether we can stay......

No comments: